Introduction / Course Overview
The overall objective of the course is to enable to you confidently build all different types of the application using the MEAN stack. The course is divided into four sections, each section focusing on a different goal. The four sections all work together building a full application, with an overall outcome of showing how to architect and build complete MEAN applications.
The Course Outline
Web Design, PHP Internet and Internet Marketing
- Introduction, Node
- NPM, Client-Server Architecture
- Node Js Background
- Installation of Node Js Environment
- IDE for Node applications
- Node Architecture
- Node Event Loop
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Calling in Web App
- Node Conventions for Writing Asynchronous Code
- Events and Streams
- Pipe Function
- File System
- Event and Event Emitter Class
- Accessing the Local System
- Installing and using 3rd Party Module
- Restful Service
- Get, Put, Post, Patch and Delete Implementations
- Postman client Tool.
- Setting Up Express
- Simple Routing
- What is Buffer
- Making Web Request In Web
- Building Web Server in Node
- Template Engine
- RDBMS (MySQL) interaction
- Real-time Interaction with Socket.io
- MongoDB Introduction
- What is NOSQL
- Why NoSQL
- Difference between RDBMS & NoSQL Database
- Data types
- Installing MongoDB
- Middleware Preparation
- Indexing, Shading.
By the end of section one, you will be able to set up a web-server using Node.js and Express, to listen for requests and return response. When you have finished with all section you will able to add authentication to the MEAN stack, enabling users to log in and manage sessions.
SOFTWARE/ PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE COVERED
- Node.JS, Express.JS, and MongoDB
User Management System/ Online Ticket Booking System
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE
Students who complete this course have the following career options
- Web Developer
Why TGC Preet Vihar (Delhi)?
The most important reason why you should consider coming to TGC to learn this Advanced Diploma Course in Web Pro is that TGC Preet Vihar (Delhi) offers the most integrated courses with the maximum possibility of job opportunities on your profile. As a part of TGC India which is a leading platform with approximately 15’000 Alumna’s and Alumnus’s whom have since graduation from the course have been making waves all over there chosen area of concentration while earning big-time Cash and Paychecks, TGC Preet Vihar (Delhi) holds much more than just assurance for this course. For more info’s on course details or any other issues please call our TOLL FREE LINE @+91 7982324958.
To know more – enroll now or speak to our counselors at Toll-Free No.: 18001020418